This 120V UPS system provides reliable battery backup and AC power protection against blackouts, brownouts, overvoltages, surges and line noise that can damage valuable electronics or destroy data. The eight-outlet 120V battery backup is ideal protection for your home office, media center or professional kiosk, security and small-business phone applications, including computers, routers, printers, HDTVs, Blu-ray players, game consoles, ATMs, security systems and digital signage equipment.
Backup support allows you to work through short power failures, and gives you enough time to safely save files and shut down your system in case of a prolonged blackout. Backup time varies according to load, but the INTERNET650U1 should keep an energy-efficient desktop computer with small LCD monitor powered as long as 17 minutes. During normal operation, incoming utility power keeps the replaceable internal battery fully charged, so backup power will always be available.
This port connects the INTERNET650U1 to a computer running Tripp Lite's free downloadable PowerAlert software to enable safe unattended file saves and system shutdown in case of a prolonged power failure. USB cable is included. The UPS works with Windows, Mac and Linux operating systems.
Four 5-15R outlets provide both battery backup and surge protection to your computer, monitor and other crucial components. The other four are surge-protected only for printers, scanners and other non-essential equipment. A 316-joule surge suppression rating protects connected components from the harmful effects of power surges. Two outlets are spaced apart from the others to accommodate bulky transformers. RJ45 jacks protect a standard dial-up/DSL phone connection or 10Base-T Ethernet line connection from data line surges.
A USB charging port delivers up to 5V 1A maximum charge current for keeping your phone, MP3 player and other USB-compatible device at 100% capacity.
Various electromagnetic and radio sources found in virtually every home and business can cause disruptive interference on the AC line. Known as EMI (electromagnetic interference) and RFI (radio frequency interference), this line noise is a common cause of performance problems and can lead to incremental hardware damage, data corruption and audio/video transmission problems. The INTERNET650U1 incorporates technology that filters out disruptive line noise so that it won't affect your equipment.
Front-panel green LED indicates line/battery mode status, overloads and low/replace battery alert. A home-friendly alarm stays silent in AC and battery modes, except to warn you of a low battery or fault condition.
The space-saving housing fits easily on a desktop, shelf or anywhere else convenient to your workstation. Keyhole mounting tabs allows easy wall installation. The five-foot power cord with NEMA 5-15P plug connects to a standard AC outlet.
- Protects equipment against blackouts, brownouts, overvoltages, surges and line noise 8 NEMA 5-15R outlets provide power to PC, home theater or networking equipment USB charging port delivers 5V 1A for charging smartphones, tablets and other devices High >98% efficiency reduces BTU emissions, saves power and lowers energy costs HID-compliant USB port connects to computer to enable automatic file saves and shutdowns
- Protects equipment against blackouts, brownouts, overvoltages, surges and line noise
- 8 NEMA 5-15R outlets provide power to PC, home theater or networking equipment
- USB charging port delivers 5V 1A for charging smartphones, tablets and other devices
- High >98% efficiency reduces BTU emissions, saves power and lowers energy costs
- HID-compliant USB port connects to computer to enable automatic file saves and shutdowns