Product Id: 37392001
Description: Logitech Tap for Microsoft Teams Base Model - Video conferencing kit - with Intel NUC (minimum specification - 8th Gen Core i5, 8GB RAM, 240GB SSD), Logitech JumpStart (90 days)
Mfr Part #: TAPMSTBASE
Build a new Teams meeting place or upgrade a Skype Room System (SRS) with Logitech Solution for Microsoft Teams Rooms (No AV). Components include a pre-configured mini PC and mount with cable retention and the Logitech Tap touch controller, plus 90 days of initial integration and configuration support through the Logitech JumpStart service.
Thanks to a 10 meter (32.8 ft) plenum-rated cable that connects Logitech Tap to the mini PC, installers can locate Tap for convenient operation while hiding the PC and its cabling away from participants and out of sight. Tap features a spacious 10.1" touchscreen, low-profile enclosure with integrated cable retention, and a fan-free design for silent operation. Simply connect a USB conferencecam such as Logitech GROUP, MeetUp, or Rally to complete a Microsoft Teams Room with one-touch join, always-on readiness, and center of room control.
Microsoft Teams Rooms license NOT included. Must be purchased separately.
- Logitech Tap features a 10.1” touch screen, easy content sharing, and center of room control.
- Connect a USB conferencecam such as Logitech GROUP, MeetUp, or Rally to build a new Teams meeting place or upgrade a Skype Room System (SRS).
- Microsoft-approved Intel NUC with a solid-state drive for optimal performance in a hide-away form factor.?
- Logitech JumpStart supports the initial integration with the software, networks, and systems used for Microsoft Skype for Business and Microsoft Teams meetings.
- PC mount with cable retention bracket hides the mini PC and secures cables under a table or behind a display for a professional installation and high reliability.
- Position Logitech Tap for convenient operation, up to 10 meters (32.8 ft) from the host PC.
- A plenum-rated 10 meter Logitech Strong USB cable connects Tap to the host PC, and can be hidden in a raceway, walls, or through standard ¾” conduit.
- Optional table, riser, and wall mounts make it easy to secure Tap in the right position for convenient operation.