Product Id: 37385979
Description: Mellanox LinkX 2x200Gb/s to 2x200Gb/s MMF Active Optical Cross Connect Splitter H-Cable - InfiniBand cable - QSFP56 to QSFP56 - 20 m - fiber optic - SFF-8665/SFF-8636 - halogen-free, active
Mfr Part #: MFS1S90-H020E
Mellanox MFS1S90-HxxxE is a QSFP56 VCSEL-based (Vertical Cavity Surface-Emitting Laser), costeffective, 2x 200 Gb/s to 2x 200 Gb/s active optical splitter cable (AOC) designed for use in 200 Gb/s InfiniBand HDR (High Data Rate) systems.
It provides cross-connectivity between a 200G Top of Rack (ToR) switch port configured as 2x 100G ports and two 200G spine switch ports also configured as 2x 100G ports. This offers a substantial CAPEX saving by reducing the required number of spine ports and cables. For data centers with more than 1600 servers, it will also save the third layer switches.
- Supports IBTA InfiniBand HDR and HDR100
- 2x 200 Gb/s HDR to 2x 200 Gb/s
- 4x 50 Gb/s PAM4 modulation
- Programmable Rx output amplitude and pre-emphasis
- SFF-8665 compliant QSFP56 port
- Single 3.3 V power supply
- 4.35 W power dissipation
- Bit Error Rate (BER) better than 1E-15 with Mellanox systems
- Hot pluggable
- RoHS compliant
- SFF-8636 compliant I2C management interface