Product Id: 37373558
Description: HPE Aruba AP-535 (JP) - Campus - wireless access point - ZigBee, Bluetooth 5.0, 802.11ax - ZigBee, Bluetooth, Wi-Fi - Dual Band
Mfr Part #: JZ335A
With the increasing number of mobile and IoT devices reliant on wireless access, networks must be capable of accommodating growing capacity needs and a diverse mixture of device types, applications and services.
The Aruba 530 Series campus access points with 802.11ax technology are designed to deliver high performance access for mobile and IoT devices in environments where device density is high. The 530 Series uses 802.11ax features to simultaneously serve multiple clients and prioritize different types of traffic, which increases the data rates for both individual applications, devices and the overall network.
- AI-powered features for wireless RF and client connectivity optimization
- Supports 802.11 ax features, and up to the full 37 OFDMA Resource Units (RUs)
- Maximum data rates of 2.4Gbps in the 5GHz band and 1,150Mbps in the 2.4GHz band
- Ideal for high-density environments, such as higher educational 2, retail branches, hotels and digital workplaces
- Aruba Intelligent Power Monitoring (IPM) which allows the APs to operate if there is not enough PoE power
- Advanced security with WPA3 and Enhanced open
- Unified wired and wireless policy with Dynamic Segmentation