Product Id: 37264474
Description: TRENDnet TC-P12C6AS - Patch panel - wall mountable - RJ-45 X 12 - 0.5U
Mfr Part #: TC-P12C6AS
TRENDnet's 12-Port Cat6A Shielded Wall Mount Patch Panel, model TC-P12C6AS, is ideal for gigabit and 10G Copper Ethernet network applications. This patch panel is ideal for use with Cat6A shielded cabling, which is specifically designed to eliminate EMI and crosstalk, ensuring peak performance and data integrity.
- 10G-Ready 12-port patch panel
- Cat6A patch panels deliver a steady connection to copper gigabit & 10G switches
- Shielded design to eliminate EMI and crosstalk
- Compatible with Cat5e, Cat6 and Cat6A cabling
- Wall mountable metal housing
- Color-coded labeling for T568A and T568B wiring schemes
- 110 IDC type terminal blocks (use 110 or Krone type tool)
- Use with TRENDnet TC-PDT Punch Down Tool (sold separately)
- Supports ANSI/EIA/TIA 568-B.2-1, ISO/IEC 11801, and EN50173-1
- 90° angle type
- Operating temperature: -25° - 50° C (-13° - 122° F)
- Cat6A performance
Cat6A cabling allows performance of up to 10Gbps speeds over Cat6A Ethernet cables.
- Shielded housing design
Sturdy metal housing design protects against EMI/RFI noise for a more stable connection.
- Cable management
Integrated cable management cover plate with convenient cable separation for better organization and reduced cable clutter.