Product Id: 37165781
Description: Tripp Lite Cat5e/Cat6 48-Port Patch Panel - Shielded, Krone IDC, 568A/B, RJ45 Ethernet, 1U Rack-Mount, TAA - Patch panel - rack mountable - RJ-45 X 48 - silver - 1U - 19" - government GSA
Mfr Part #: N252-048-SH-K
Organize your high-density Cat5e/6 application without taking up too much valuable rack space. This shielded patch panel offers 48 fully shielded RJ45 ports with color-coded Krone IDC slots that are terminated using a proper punchdown tool. Both the front and rear connectors are clearly numbered and labeled (for custom naming) to help you identify individual cable runs. The patch panel supports T568A and T568B wiring standards and is fully rated for 5 Gbps Ethernet data transfer speeds in your network application.
The high-density UL-approved patch panel supports mounting in only 1U in EIA-standard 19-inch racks, freeing up valuable rack space for other equipment. Included cable ties, grounding wire and a built-in strain relief bar help organize your connections, cut down on cord clutter, take stress off the Krone connectors and maintain stable performance.
The N252-048-SH-K is compliant with the Federal Trade Agreements Act (TAA), which makes it eligible for GSA (General Services Administration) Schedule and other federal procurement contracts.
- 48 RJ45 ports numbered, labeled and color-coded for easy cable identification
- Supports EIA/TIA T568A/B wiring standards for Krone-type terminations
- Rated for 5 Gbps speeds for managing Cat6 cable in high-density Ethernet applications
- Mounts easily into 1U of space in your EIA-standard 19 in. rack for immediate use
- Compliant with the Federal Trade Agreements Act (TAA) for GSA Schedule purchases