Product Id: 37165773
Description: Tripp Lite HDMI over Cat6 Splitter/Extender with PoC, 4 Ports - 4K x 2K @ 60 Hz, 4:4:4, HDR, 125 ft. (38.1 m), TAA - Video/audio extender - HDMI - 4 ports - up to 38.1 m - TAA Compliant
Mfr Part #: B127-100-H
This box-style active remote receiver works in tandem with Tripp Lite's B127-002-H or B127-004-H transmitter to extend 4K video (at 60 Hz) and stereo audio from an HDMI source to an HDMI display up to 125 feet (38.1 meters) using Cat6 cabling. It can also extend a 4K HDMI signal (at 30 Hz) up to 150 feet (45.7 meters) and a 1080p HDMI signal (at 60 Hz) up to 200 feet (61 meters).
The B127-100-H is recommended for conference rooms, schools, trade shows, meeting facilities, houses of worship, retail settings and other digital signage applications where the source and display are farther apart than conventional A/V cables allow.
The B127-100-H supports Ultra HD video resolutions up to 3840 x 2160 (4K x 2K) at 60 Hz with full, rich uncompressed DTS-HD, Dolby TrueHD and 7.1-channel digital audio. Built-in equalization automatically fine-tunes the image quality at the remote display with no time-consuming manual fiddling needed. It's compatible with HDCP 2.2, EDID and HDMI 2.0 standards for carrying HDR (high dynamic range) signals. It also supports 4:4:4 chroma subsampling for top-level PC gaming or using your HDTV as a PC monitor.
Built-in Power over Cable (PoC) technology powers the low-profile receiver over Cat6 cable. Green and orange LEDs will light up to indicate the unit is receiving power and a signal is being received. PoC lets you avoid the hassle of a bulky power brick and gives you the freedom to place the receiver away from an AC outlet.
The receiver works right out of the box with no software or external power supply required. Mounting hardware is included for installing it on a wall, pole or 19-inch rack. Connect the receiver to the display with a user-supplied high-speed HDMI cable (such as Tripp Lite's P568- or P569-Series) and to the transmitter with Cat6 patch cable (such as Tripp Lite N202-Series cable).
The B127-100-H is compliant with the Federal Trade Agreements Act (TAA), which makes it eligible for GSA (General Services Administration) Schedule and other federal procurement contracts.
- Works with Tripp Lite B127-Series transmitters to extend a 4K x 2K HDMI audio/video signal via Cat6 cable up to 125 ft.
- Requires Tripp Lite B127-002-H or B127-004-H transmitter to extend HDMI signals
- Delivers UHD picture quality at resolutions up to 3840 x 2160 (4K x 2K) @ 60 Hz
- Power over Cable (PoC) technology provides power to the receiver via Cat6 cable
- Compatible with latest HDMI standards, including 4:4:4 subsampling for HDR televisions
- Supports High Dynamic Range (HDR) for richer contrast and expanded color accuracy
- Plug-and-play operation with no software required for easy, immediate installation
- 1-year limited warranty