Product Id: 37079744
Description: ASUS RS500A-E9-RS4-U - Server - rack-mountable - 1U - 1-way - no CPU - RAM 0 GB - SATA - hot-swap 3.5" - no HDD - AST2500 - GigE - monitor: none
Mfr Part #: RS500A-E9-RS4-U
RS500A-E9-RS4-U is a rack-optimized 1U server designed for NVMe storage expandability and power efficiency. It comes with 16 DIMM slots and packs incredible power in minimal space.
- 180W CPU with 16 DIMM support
- High power-efficiency with redundant 770W 80 Plus Platinum power supply
- Designed for flexible storage with four NVMe, SAS or SATA drives
- Ultrafast connectivity with OCP 2.0 Mezzanine card support
- One M.2 slot accommodate 22110-size SSDs for faster boot speed
- Exclusive Thermal Radar energy-efficiency technology reduces fan power consumption by up to 20%
- Easy maintenance and debugging with internal USB 3.0 port and microSD card support for easier access
- Flexible expansion for better storage and networking
RS500A-E9-RS4-U features one PCIe x16 and one PCIe x8 slot to deliver parallel computing power and one OCP 2.0 Mezzanine connector to support high-speed LAN card. This flexibility supports diverse storage and networking applications and ensures future expandability and high scalability in a 1U server.
- Exclusive Thermal Radar technology for energy efficiency
RS500A-E9-RS4-U features ASUS-exclusive Thermal Radar technology with ambient sensors placed in CPU, memory, NVMe, SSD, OCP mezzanine connector for internal and external temperature monitoring, and dynamic fan-curve adjustment, which lowers fan power consumption by up to 20% and reduces total cost of ownership - ideal for data centers with extreme workloads.
- Redundant Platinum PSU support
RS500A-E9-RS4-U supports redundant 770W 80 Plus Platinum power supply, which are 96%+ efficient, directly reducing operating costs and capital expenses. The 1+1 power-supply design allows the server to keep working even if one power supply requires maintenance, enabling uninterrupted operation.