Product Id: 37069600
Description: Avocent AutoView AV104 - KVM switch - 4 x KVM port(s) - 1 local user - desktop, rack-mountable - AC 100 - 240 V
Mfr Part #: AV104-400
The Vertiv Avocent AV104-400 KVM Switch is a compact, entry-level solution to local server management for small data centers, branch offices and IT rooms. It delivers streamlined local access and control designed to be available when needed with user-friendly features for controlling all devices and tasks. The straightforward user experience consists of a basic KVM feature set with simple touch button and hot-key operation. The Vertiv Avocent KVM switch is easy to configure and maintain, is available in 1U, 0U and desktop configurations, and offers centralized access, management and event logging when requirements don’t allow remote (IP) connectivity to the server.
- ANALOG KVM: Avocent AV104 4-Port Single-User KVM Switch allows a local user to control up to 4 computers with a single monitor, keyboard, and mouse
- AFFORDABLE & EFFICIENT: AV104 basic KVM features consolidated server management to streamline access and control to server resources and increase speed to remediation, which improves operational efficiencies
- EASE OF USE: Easily switch between targets with intuitive push-button switching, hot-key operation, and scan mode
- SPACE SAVING: AV104’s smaller 0U, 1U, and desktop form factor provides users with multiple installation options and reduces cable clutter
- VIDEO CONNECTIONS: Features 1 USB pass-through port, 2 USB ports, cascade support, internal power supply, and support for both VGA and Display Port (DP) targets with resolutions up to 2048 x 1536
- Consolidated server management
Simplified local access, management and control of your server resources all from a single console.
- Multiple video and target connections
Supports both VGA and DisplayPort (DP) targets with a resolution of up to 2048x1536 as well as a variety of server connections with proprietary cable interface adapters.
- Easy to manage
Switch between targets with the simple on-screen display (OSD), intuitive touch buttons, hot-key operation and scan mode. Standard "1U", "0U" rack-mount as well as desktop installation. Dedicated USB port for firmware upgrades.
- Trusted brand
The Avocent AV104 switch is backed by Avocent's quality and reliability.