Product Id: 37052083
Description: Tripp Lite 350W Power Inverter/Charger for Mobile Medical Equipment, 120V - IEC 60601-1, Remote User Interface - DC to AC power inverter + battery charger - AC 120/ DC 12 V - 350 Watt - 1-phase - output connectors: 1
Mfr Part #: HC350SR
Medical inverter/charger with IEC 60601-1 powers equipment used in healthcare facilities inside and outside patient care areas.
- All-in-one inverter/charger/controller powers equipment on mobile medical carts
- IEC 60601-1 compliance for use inside and outside patient care areas
- Works with sealed lead acid (SLA) batteries to fit your power requirements
- Internal ATS powers connected equipment and recharges battery simultaneously
- Free PowerAlert software protects valuable patient data from loss or corruption
- Medical-grade mobile power inverter/charger for medical carts
This cost-effective hospital-cart power inverter/charger for medical equipment integrates seamlessly into your existing system. The HC350SNR medical inverter battery charger is the ideal solution for providing safe, compliant power to mobile medical equipment used both inside and outside patient care areas.
- Smart charging system for long battery life
The advanced three-stage charger recharges batteries faster and more safely than conventional chargers. An internal automatic transfer switch (ATS) lets the module power connected equipment while also recharging the battery at the same time. The HC350SNR can provide multiple hours of AC power in standard configuration, though runtime varies depending on battery condition and load.
- Rugged construction sure to stand up to demanding environments
The compact steel housing features a USB communication port and one C13 AC outlet on a six-inch dongle for connecting a device’s power cord. It is designed to endure in severe medical environments where reliable power is essential.