Product Id: 37026525
Description: Vivitek H1188 - DLP projector - 3D - 2000 ANSI lumens - Full HD (1920 x 1080) - 16:9 - 1080p
Mfr Part #: H1188-BK
The H1188 with a Full HD 1080p resolution delivers 2000 ANSI lumens of brightness with a high contrast ratio of 50000:1. With the ISF calibration the H1188 is the perfect solutions to fully enjoy the home entertainment experience. The projector includes the VividMotion technology that allows the smoothening of the picture during a fast pan movement.
This feature is specially appreciated during the display of action movies and sport events. To ensure accurate color and realistic reproduction, this model is also equipped with a six-segment color wheel. Easy to set up and install, the Vivitek H1188 projector features a vertical lens shift for greater installation flexibility.
The H1188 comes with a complete set of multimedia connectivity options such as HDMI v1.4, MHL inputs to allow users to connect their cable/satellite receiver, Blu-Ray disc player or video gaming console, as well as various I/O ports such as VGA, S-Video, component and composite video, 3D Sync, RS-232, and 12v trigger.
- Full HD 1080p (1920x1080) resolution for the best quality, sharpness and clarity of image
- High brightness of 2000 ANSI lumens and high 50000:1 contrast ratio ensuring a crisp and sharp image
- DLP DarkChip3 and BrilliantColor technologies for optimal black levels and vibrant colorful images
- Six segment color wheel for outstanding color reproduction
- ISF calibration compatibility for the best possible image viewing modes
- VividMotion reduces fast-moving motion judder to create a fluid and flawless video stream
- Vertical lens shift for greater installation convenience and flexibility
- Built-in 10W audio speaker for high quality audio playback
- Energy efficient lamps that last up to 5000 hours (in dynamic Eco mode)
- Conveniently adjust the zoom and focus manually at the turn of a button
- Sealed engine to minimize the impact of dust and smoke
- Top sided lamp cover for simple lamp removal and insertion
- Integrated Closed Caption Decoding (CCD) automatically converts the audio portion of a TV's signal and displays it as subtitles on the projected screen
- Anti-theft security features include: Kensington security slot, security bar, and PIN lock keypad
- DLP technology
DLP (Digital Light Processing) is a display technology from Texas Instruments (TI). The technology inside is often referred to as DMD (Digital Micro-Mirrors). It consists of an array of mirrors where each mirror represents a pixel element. For example, a high-definition DLP projector or rear projector with 1920x1080 pixel resolution would have over 2 million tiny mirrors.
BrilliantColor from Texas Instruments is a multi-color processing technology that produces vibrant images. BrilliantColor technology uses up to six colors, instead of just the three primary colors, red, green and blue, to improve color accuracy and brightens secondary colors.
- 3D Ready
A projector that is 3D Ready can accept a 120 Hz frame-sequential 3D signal from a computer. These projectors are not compatible with the HDMI 1.4 3D specification used on 3D Blu-ray players and set-top boxes. 3D ready uses DLP Link Technology from Texas Instruments.