Product Id: 36985054
Description: Tripp Lite Cat6 Patch Cable Up-Angled / Down Angled UTP Molded M/M Blue 5ft - Patch cable - RJ-45 (M) up-angled to RJ-45 (M) down-angled - 1.52 m - UTP - CAT 5e/6 - molded - blue
Mfr Part #: N204-005-BL-UD
This Cat6 UTP patch cable is ideal for connecting network components, such as printers, computers, copiers, routers, servers, modems and switches, in high-density data centers. Designed for fast transmission and excellent signal quality, this RJ45 patch cable ensures data transfer speeds up to 1 Gbps throughout your Gigabit Ethernet or VoIP network.
Both RJ45 male connectors are designed at 90-degree angles: one upward, the other downward. This helps prevent excessive bending and reduce stress on the cable. The space-saving cable is easy to plug into patch panels, switches and other devices located in a confined area or behind a desk.
This Cat6 patch cable features a blue PVC jacket and molded blue ends. The color-coding allows easy, fast identification in a crowded rack or workstation and helps prevent the cable from becoming inadvertently disconnected.
- PDF Support
- Cat6 UTP patch cord connects Gigabit Ethernet network components like routers, servers, and switches in high-density data centers.
- Cat6 UTP patch cord delivers fast transmission speeds up to 1 Gbps in your LAN
- Up-angle and down-angle RJ45 ends easy to plug into devices pressed against a wall
- Designed for home or office 10/100/1000Base-T Gigabit Ethernet networks
- Color-coded blue for fast, easy identification in a crowded rack or workstation
- This product is covered by a Lifetime Limited Warranty