Product Id: 36904748
Description: PowerShell Studio 2019 - Subscription reinstatement (1 year) - for subscriptions more than 3 months post expiration but less than 15 months post expiration - Win
Mfr Part #: SPS19-RI
PowerShell Studio is the premier editor and tool-making environment for Windows PowerShell. This single tool will meet all your scripting needs.
- Fully-featured Windows PowerShell editor
- Visually create PowerShell GUI tools
- Convert scripts into executable (.exe) files
- Create MSI installers
- Create modules from your existing functions or help files
- Create advanced functions using the Function Builder
- Create windows services using PowerShell
- Monitor script performance and memory usage
- Script with cmdlets from a remote machine
- Universal Version Control with Git integration
- Integrated PowerShell consoles (32-bit & 64-bit)
- Comprehensive script debugger
- Remote debugging
- Multi-file and module debugging
- 32-bit and 64-bit PowerShell integration
- PowerShell Script Editor
Features a robust editor with syntax coloring, reference highlighting, bookmarking, code formatting, and code completion. Create, edit and manage code snippets. Script with cmdlets from remote modules.
- Function Builder
Create advanced functions easily, including cmdlet and parameter attributes and comment-based help. The Function Builder inserts the correct syntax for you.
- GUI Designer
The Enhanced Form Designer makes GUI design fast and easy. Eliminate the need to manually write hundreds of lines of code. Use pre-wired controls to create advanced GUIs.
- Script Debugger
Run and debug scripts and entire modules, locally and remotely. Quickly debug, fix, and verify any problems you may encounter. Support for conditional breakpoints.
- Create executables and installers
Convert your script into executables. Create MSI installers. Fine-tune custom access privileges, elevations, and platforms. Run 32-bit and 64-bit executable files with Windows PowerShell installed.
- Create modules
Create a Windows PowerShell script module in minutes by selecting from your existing functions. PowerShell Studio keeps manifest maintenance to a minimum by auto-exporting functions and ps1xml files for you.
- Performance monitor
Visually tracks your script's performance by displaying real time memory and CPU usage. Displays the performance results of the last three sessions side-by-side.
- PowerShell console
The integrated Windows PowerShell console switches between 32-bit and 64-bit while maintaining your session. PowerShell Studio allows you customize and add consoles to the panel.