Product Id: 36825398
Description: Sennheiser Evolution E 604 - Microphone (pack of 3)
Mfr Part #: 506667
The e 604 is a cardioid microphone especially suitable for use with drums and brass instruments.
The frequency response and cardioid pick-up pattern are optimized for drum sets and other percussion instrument miking, while also producing exceptional results on all forms of brass and woodwind. There is an integral stand mount screws directly onto microphone stands and included clip attaches microphone to rim of drum.
Very high sound pressure level handling, in excess of 160 dB, is combined with a balanced, clear, low distortion signal similar to a high-end studio condenser microphone. Lightweight voice coil provides extended high frequency and rapid transient response. A tough reinforced glass fiber body takes the knocks and shocks and suppresses impact noise.
- Metal construction - rugged and reliable
- Shock mounted capsule - low sensitivity to impact and handling noise
- Very high sound pressure handling capability
- Hum compensating coil - reduces electrical interference
- Compact design - easy to position
- Integral stand mount - easy positioning
- Neodynum ferrous magnet with boron - keeps microphone stable regardless of climate
- Falcon ring - consistent sound over time
- Sound inlet basket: refined steel