Product Id: 36801486
Description: TRENDnet TI-SG104 - PoE splitter (DIN rail mountable) - 95 Watt - output connectors: 1
Mfr Part #: TI-SG104
TRENDnet's Industrial Gigabit UPoE Splitter, model TI-SG104, networks a non-PoE device by using a Gigabit Ultra PoE connection and splitting it into separate power and gigabit data sources. The industrial gigabit UPoE splitter can power to up to two devices from a single UPoE source. A convenient DIP switch adjusts output power to 12V, 16V, 24V, or 48V in order to match power requirements for non-PoE devices. The UPoE splitter's dual DC power output provides greater device compatibility.
- Power a non-PoE device up to 100m (328 ft.) away from PSE
- Splits a gigabit PoE signal into separate power and data sources
- A single Ultra PoE source can power up to two devices
- Adjustable voltage output supports 12V, 16V, 24V or 48V devices
- For best performance pair with UPoE switches or injectors
- Save on installation and equipment cost
- Full Duplex Gigabit speeds
- IEEE 802.3bt compatible
- UPoE powered
No power adapter necessary; the UPoE splitter takes a UPoE network connection, and splits power and data into separate connections to network a non-PoE device with power up to 100m (328ft.).
- Adjustable voltage output
Convenient DIP switch adjusts voltage output to 12V (2.3A), 16V (2.3A), 24V (2.3A) or 48V (1.25A) to match non-PoE device power requirements.
- Wall mountable
The UPoE splitter's wall mountable design accommodates most installation scenarios.