Product Id: 36799791
Description: Cumulus Linux for Leaf Nodes - Subscription license (1 year) + 1 Year Standard Support - 1 switch - for 10G Switch, for 25G Switch
Mfr Part #: 7S0D0001WW
Cumulus Linux is a powerful open network operating system that allows you to automate, customize and scale using web-scale principles like the world's largest data centers.
- Choose compatible hardware based on your needs and your budget
- Faster it delivery with native integration and best-of-breed tools for automation, monitoring, analytics and more
- Network protection with industry-standard security features plus added precautions exclusive to Cumulus Linux
- Flexible open architecture that allows you to customize your network and scale seamlessly
- Reduced capex by lowering the cost of acquiring open switches and optics
- Reduced opex by leveraging existing talent and assigning more switches per engineer
- Enjoy networking that's consistent and repeatable
- With Linux across the entire data center, you'll reduce complexities and get complete interoperability
- Economical scalability
With commodity hardware and a standardized Linux stack, customers have increased operational efficiency by reducing time to production, reduced CapEx and OpEx.
- Built for the automation age
Cumulus Linux is a powerful, networking-focused, Linux distribution based on Debian that offers a completely open architecture and is designed for easy automation.
- Standardized toolsets
Existing open source and commercial Linux applications run natively. That means you can use your existing tools, like for automation and others, to improve efficiency and multiply the number of switches per operator.
Build your network based on your needs and your budget, and pivot easily as the industry changes. Cumulus Linux is the ultimate choice when it comes to flexibility and innovation, enabling outstanding hardware and technology ecosystem.
- The ideal solution to your network challenges
Cumulus Linux enables modern data center architectures while providing a transition path for traditional data center architectures, with support for Layer 2, Layer 3 and overlay architectures. This open architectural approach enables a wide range of solutions.