Product Id: 36505900
Description: Desk Mnt Pwr 6Out Ushape Surge Prot 1080 Joule 4Usb A Charg Pe6u4w
Mfr Part #: PE6U4W
APC SurgeArrest Essential Multi-Use 6 Outlet with 4 Port 4.8A USB Charger White 120V.
- 3 outlets on each side of surge protector allow for convenient plug in options
- Attach to the lip of a desk, the top of a partion wall in an office space, or stand upright on a desk
- Conveniently charge your mobile devices via 4 USB charging ports
- LED indicator indicates that protection is working
- EMI/RFI noise filter protects from electromagnetic and radio frequency interference, specifically valuable for maintaining audio-video quality
- Rotating cord allows you to use the device in a variety of settings
- Catastrophic Event Protection
SurgeArrest components such as MOVs and Thermal fuse ensure instantaneous reaction to lightning strikes and wiring faults. If the surge components are damaged due to power spike or over voltage, excess power cannot reach your equipment. Unlike the APC SurgeArrest products, most surge suppressors continue to let power through even after circuits have been damaged, leaving your equipment exposed to other damaging surges.
- EMI and RFI noise filtering
Reduces line noise that can cause data loss and keyboard errors.
- Fail Safe Mode
Most other surge suppressors continue to let power through even after their circuits have been damaged, leaving your equipment exposed to future surges. APC's SurgeArrest fail safe, which means that once the circuit of an APC SurgeArrest has been compromised the unit disconnects equipment from the power supply ensuring that no damaging surges reach your equipment.
- IEEE let-through ratings and regulatory agency compliance
APC surge protectors undergo stringent testing by IEEE, and are awarded "let-through ratings", which indicate the maximum voltage level that can possibly reach your equipment after a surge or voltage spike has passed through an electric surge protector. Lower IEEE let-through ratings indicate better protection and performance. The APC Essential SurgeArrest series offers optimal performance with a let-through rating of less than 330V to 500V for North American products, and a rating of less than 15% for products sold worldwide. All APC products comply with local agency safety requirements, including UL in North America and CE/Kema/Gost/C-tick/A-Tick/Telepermit in their respective regions.
- Lightning and Surge Protection
To prevent damage to your equipment from electric power surges and spikes.
- Noise Filtering
Attenuates EMI/RFI line noise that can cause data errors and keyboard lockups, ensuring better performance of protected equipment.
- Protection Working Indicator
SurgeArrest will warn you if its circuitry has been damaged by heavy strike or power line surge and it is unable to provide 100% protection. If still under warranty, APC will then replace your damaged SurgeArrest free of charge.
- Right Angle Plug
Plug angle allows for equipment and furniture to be placed closer to the wall than with a standard power cord. Reduces cord stress too.
- Smart charging port
A 2.4 amp USB port integrates Smart Charging technology to maximize charging speeds according to the type of device detected.
- USB charging ports
Simultaneously charge mobile devices, including smartphones and tablets.