Product Id: 36484271
Description: Ethernet Lightning Protector Outdoor Ip66
Mfr Part #: DPE-SP110
Any type of sudden electrical surge can damage electronic equipment beyond practical repair. The DPE-SP110 outdoor PoE Ethernet lightning protector protects your network equipment from damage caused by lightning or other static buildup. In the event of an electricity surge, the DPE-SP110 will cut off or divert all the excess electricity while continuing to let through the amount of power necessary for your equipment to work as normal. This lightning protector is water-resistant, making it ideal for installation in outdoor environments.
- Suitable for all PoE equipment and Ethernet devices
- Higher surge capability and lower clamping voltage with 10 kA impulse discharge current
- Combines Gigabit transfer speed and PoE pass-through
- Supports PoE Standard IEEE 802.3af/at
- Water-resistant IP66-rated housing and additional port protection
- Suitable for use in harsh environments with a wide temperature operation range of -40 to 75 °C
- High surge capability
The DPE-SP110 is built around a durable design featuring a higher surge capability and lower clamping voltage. The 10 kA impulse discharge current guarantees reliable surge protection, while the lower clamping voltage means the unit will activate faster by triggering at a lower voltage threshold. The DPE-SP110 is also IEC 61643-21-compliant, meaning it automatically covers all other existing international standards such as the ITU-T K-Series and IEC 61000-4-5.
- High speed PoE connectivity
The DPE-SP110 can function as a transmitter for a PoE switch to deliver power and data through an Ethernet cable. This device protects all eight pins and is compatible with all types of RJ45 cables. The DPE-SP110 can handle data rates of up to 1000 Mbps, and is backwards compatible with older 10/100 Mbps ports, while also providing support for both PoE and PoE+ standards.
- Reliable and exclusive technology for protection
The DPE-SP110 is designed with patented technology to balance electrical surge current on each line to maximize surge capability, up to 10kA (20KV) to ensure your device has great protection from the uncertain risk of lightning.