Product Id: 36419987
Description: 23.8In Ips 5Ms 1920X1080 Vesa Height Tilt Swivel Lowblue Usb X 2
Mfr Part #: 241B8QJEB
Get your best work done with the Philips 24" Full HD monitor. Crisp and vivid Full HD gives you the space and clarity to see your work. Features like height-adjustment, Flicker-free and LowBlue mode make work easy-on-the eyes.
- IPS technology for full colors and wide viewing angles
- 16:9 Full HD display for crisp detailed images
- SmartImage presets for easy optimized image settings
- LowBlue Mode for easy-on-the-eye productivity
- Less eye fatigue with Flicker-free technology
- SmartErgoBase enables people-friendly ergonomic adjustments
- EasyRead mode for a paper-like reading experience
- Built-in stereo speakers for multimedia
- USB 3.0 enables fast data transfers and smart phone charging
- SmartConnect with DisplayPort, HDMI and VGA connections
- IPS technology
IPS displays use an advanced technology which gives you extra-wide viewing angles of 178/178 degrees, making it possible to view the display from almost any angle - even in 90-degree Pivot mode! Unlike standard TN panels, IPS displays give you remarkably crisp images with vivid colors, making them ideal not only for photos, movies and web browsing, but also for professional applications which demand color accuracy and consistent brightness at all times.
- 16:9 Full HD display
Picture quality matters. Regular displays deliver quality, but you expect more. This display features enhanced Full HD 1920 x 1080 resolution. With Full HD for crisp detail paired with high brightness, incredible contrast and realistic colors expect a true-to-life picture.
- LowBlue mode
Studies have shown that just as ultraviolet rays can cause eye damage, shortwave-length blue light rays from LED displays can cause eye damage and affect vision over time. Developed for wellbeing, Philips LowBlue mode setting uses a smart software technology to reduce harmful shortwave blue light.
- Flicker-free technology
Due to the way brightness is controlled on LED-backlit screens, some users experience flicker on their screen which causes eye fatigue. Philips Flicker-free Technology applies a new solution to regulate brightness and reduce flicker for more comfortable viewing.
SmartErgoBase is a monitor base that delivers ergonomic display comfort and provides cable management. The base's people-friendly height, swivel, tilt and rotation angle adjustments position the monitor for maximum comfort that can ease the physical strains of a long workday. Cable management reduces cable clutter and keeps the workspace neat and professional.