Product Id: 36022995
Description: IWS GoVerifyID Enterprise Suite Multi-Factor Authentication - License - 1 user - volume - 50000-100000 licenses
Mfr Part #: GVID-MU50K-100K
ImageWare GoVerifyID Enterprise Suite provides high assurance Two-Factor Authentication (2FA) and biometric Multi-Factor Authentication (MFA) with unlimited scalability for both mobile and stationary workforces, without sacrificing agility or user experience. It's a cost-effective, scale-as-you-need Software as a Service solution that's easy to install, manage, and operate. Its infrastructure provides 360º security to all enterprise stakeholders, employees and non-employee partners, suppliers, vendors, consultants - even customers. The Enterprise Suite delivers secure enterprise applications and workspaces inside and outside of the network.
- Multi-modal 2FA and biometric (face, voice, palm, fingerprint) multi-factor authentication centrally managed at the server via the Microsoft Management Console
- Secure high-value network endpoints and all network resources (servers, files, applications, databases, data, and devices)
- Integration with Active Directory for increased security using existing Microsoft security infrastructure
- Integration with Active Directory Federation Services (ADFS) to provide increased security for applications in the Microsoft Cloud (Azure, Office-365, Exchange Online) with SSO convenience
- Biometric enrollment and authentication for unlimited populations
- Seamless movement between Windows-based websites with Active Directory credentialing
- Flexibility to set biometric authentication to govern security requirements
- Integration with standard MS domain administration
- Quick addition and subtraction of users individually or by security profiles (Active Directory Groups)
- Authentication provided both out-of-band, using GoVerifyID Cloud, and in-band, using GoVerifyID Client
- 360º authentication
True enterprise-wide biometric authentication for all stakeholders in all circumstances, connected or disconnected.
- Cost effective
Financed as OPEX rather than CAPEX. Requires comparatively low installation and maintenance costs.
Balances trust and agility; adapts quickly to new biometric technologies; is quick and easy to install, configure, manage, and use.