Product Id: 36018918
Description: Zyxel XGS1930-28HP - Switch - smart - 24 x 10/100/1000 (PoE+) + 4 x 10 Gigabit SFP+ - rack-mountable - PoE+ (375 W)
Mfr Part #: XGS1930-28HP
Ideal for businesses that want to increase local network traffic to 10G but don't have IT experts on hand, Zyxel's XGS1930-28HP 24-port Gigabit Smart Managed POE+ Rackmount Switch delivers advanced features for more flexibility and control - plus an easy-to-use set-up wizard for simple configuration and management. With a large 375W of power budget for PoE+ on ALL 24 Ports and Smart Power mode, power up more Access Points, IP Cameras and VoIP Phones than ever!
- Speedy Gigabit performance—built for SMBs. Featuring Gigabit performance that’s 10 times faster than Fast Ethernet, the XGS1930-28HP is a 24-port PoE+ switch with full non-blocking bandwidth of up to 2,000 Mbps per port and 4x 10G SFP+ Uplinks. An ideal upgrade from an unmanaged switch, it’s a great choice for SMBs that want to enjoy high-speed business network applications at full wired non-blocking speed. Extend your network's potential with reach beyond Ethernet using it's 4x SFP+ fiber uplink ports
- Flexible and easy way to manage your switch The XGS1930 can be used in two modes by utilizing Zyxel's NebulaFlex. You are able to easily change between standalone and our license free Nebula cloud management platform, anytime, with a few simple clicks. You can easily access advanced features such as VLAN, Quality of Service (QoS), IGMP Snooping, Link Aggregation (LAG) wether you choose intuitive web-based GUI or cloud-based Nebula management platform. The XGS1930 enables cloud manageability with Zyxel's NebulaFlex to protect your investment by having the flexibility to benefit from the cloud in your own time, without the need to worry about additional ongoing licensing costs. You can grasp your network device status and perform remote configuraitons anytime, anywhere
- Powering more devices with High Power PoE+ The XGS1930 Series PoE switches support 802.3at standards to offer 30-watt per port on ALL 24 Ports and a 375-watt power budget which is higher than the competition to meet the needs from power-hungry devices . The intelligent PoE feature allows delivery of only the actual power required by devices connected to the switch without any power wasted. This means MORE power to power MORE APs, IPCams and VoIP Phones
- What to benefit from Cloud management? Simply register your hybrid switch XGS1930 Series via our License Free Nebula Cloud management platform, you are able to see the switch real-time status and control it from the cloud portal anywhere, anytime. What's more, you can remotely manage multiple devices, or multiple locations through the intuitive graphical interface without additional hardware and softwared installed . You also can use this single-pan-of-glass interface to view the entire network with integrated WLAN and gateway devices
- Not ready for the cloud… Just yet? Not ready for the cloud? No problem the XGS1930 Series allow you to set up each switch via its local user-friendly web interface and wizard without learning the complex command line interface (CLI). The wizard quickly guides you to complete the setup process of the most frequently used functions including initial admin setup, VLAN, QoS and protection functions efficiently
- The most affordable choice for 10G migration With Gigabit connectivity plus four 10G uplinks, the XGS1930 Series is an ideal option for those who need basic functions, easier management and a more reasonable price to upgrade their networks
- Built for convenience
This smart-looking switch features an intuitive design that simplifies daily network management for SMBs.
- Don't overspend to upgrade your wired network
With Gigabit connectivity, the XGS1930 series is ideal for those seeking to upgrade to an easy-to-manage network.