Product Id: 36001612
Description: Tripp Lite Cat6 Gigabit Patch Cable Snagless Right-Angle UTP Slim Black 2ft - Patch cable - RJ-45 (M) right-angled to RJ-45 (M) right-angled - 61 cm - UTP - CAT 6 - molded, snagless, stranded - black
Mfr Part #: N201-SR2-BK
This Cat6 UTP patch cable is ideal for connecting network components, such as printers, computers, copiers, routers, servers, modems and switches, in high-density data centers. Designed for fast transmission and excellent signal quality, this RJ45 patch cable ensures data transfer speeds up to 1 Gbps throughout your Gigabit Ethernet network.
Space-saving right-angle RJ45 male connectors are easy to plug into patch panels and switches located in adjoining spaces inside a rack. The plugs' snagless design protects the locking tabs against being damaged or broken off during installation.
High-quality 28 AWG stranded copper wire protected by a PVC jacket, this right-angle RJ45 patch cable is more than 35% smaller in diameter than standard Cat6 cable. The slim design not only helps increase the flow of cool air through tight spaces, but also makes it easier to install the cable around corners, through cable management panels and in congested rack enclosures.
This right-angle Cat6 patch cable features a black PVC jacket and molded black ends. The color-coding allows easy, fast identification in a crowded rack or workstation and helps prevent the cable from becoming inadvertently disconnected.
- ● Cat6 UTP patch cord delivers fast transmission speeds up to 1 Gbps in your LAN
- ● Right-angle RJ45 connectors are easy to plug into packed switches and patch panels
- ● Plugs’ snagless design prevents locking tabs from damage during cable installation
- ● More than 35% slimmer than standard Cat6 cabling to improve airflow in crowded racks
- ● Color-coded black for fast, easy identification in a crowded rack or workstation
- This product is covered by a Lifetime Limited Warranty