Product Id: 35982653
Description: Tripp Lite C20 to C19 Power Cable - Locking C19 Connector, Heavy Duty, 20A, 100-250V, 12 AWG, 6 ft., Black - Power extension cable - IEC 60320 C20 to IEC 60320 C19 locking - AC 100-250 V - 20 A - 1.82 m - black - North America
Mfr Part #: P036-L06
This rugged cord features 12 AWG wire suitable for high power connections, making it a reliable solution for large server applications that require a higher-rated, heavier-gauge cable. It can be used to connect a server, router, switch, blade server enclosure or other network device to a UPS system or PDU. It is also an ideal replacement or upgrade from the standard power cord provided by the device's manufacturer. The six-foot length allows you flexibility in placing equipment with respect to the power outlet.
Having a cable come loose accidentally can mean the loss of power and costly downtime. The locking C19 connector helps you avoid such danger, protecting critical equipment by maintaining a secure link without failure. The locking cable is also invaluable when moving equipment in a rack or removing equipment from tight areas, ensuring the power cord always stays connected.
The P036-L06 is backed by a lifetime warranty, ensuring reliability and performance.
- Recommended for powering network devices that require heavy-gauge cabling
- 6 ft. length allows flexibility in placing devices in relationship to AC outlet
- Reliable replacement or upgrade from standard power cord provided by manufacturer
- Thick 12 AWG wire gauge manages high power levels required for larger equipment
- Locking C19 connector maintains secure link to avoid loss of power and costly downtime
- This product is covered by a Lifetime Limited Warranty