Product Id: 35970484
Description: Zyxel ZyWALL ATP500 - Security appliance - with 1 year Gold Security Pack - GigE - H.323, SIP - 1U - rack-mountable
Mfr Part #: ATP500
Zyxel's ATP500 is a completely integrated high performance network security appliance for small offices with high speed WAN connections. ATP500 delivers unbeatable protection from known and unknown threats such as malware, ransomware, cryptojacking, websites and unauthorized applications for smaller-sized enterprises. Advanced sandboxing and machine learning cloud intelligence defeats unknown threats with muli-layered protection. With built in wireless controller, the ATP makes it easy to deploy additional wireless extensions for the office or for guest network access.
- High Performance Advanced Threat Protection U Firewall: 2600Mbps FW / 900Mbps VPN / 1700Mbps IDP / 700Mbps U / 1000k Sessions
- Includes Hardware and 1 Year Full U Gold Security Bundle to stay protected all year long. Additional years purchased seperately. Year begins on activation/registration
- Protect both wired and wireless networks by blocking websites like Facebook with Web Security, and blocking Malware, Ransomware and P2P downloading with Application Security and Malware Blocker with Sandboxing
- Fanless design makes it ideal for small offices around 100 people and internet WAN connections below 400Mbps
- Robust and Secure VPN options: SSL, L2TP and IPSec VPN support for site to site, client to site or mobile to site (IPSec: 200 Included, SSL: 50 Included) Client side software sold seperately
- Lifetime Hardware Warranty | Free Technical Support (90 Days) | Free Firmware Upgrades
- Cloud machine learning
Zyxel intelligence identifies unknown files from all ATP firewalls, accumulates results in database and gives all ATP a daily update, effectively turning every threat into a piece of intelligence and continuously grow with self-evolving security ecosystem that adapt to advanced attacks at all times.
Sandboxing is an isolated cloud environment that contains unknown files to identify malware types that conventional static security mechanism cannot detect, ensuring protection against zero-day attacks.