Product Id: 35838281
Description: DataLocker Sentry K300 - USB flash drive - encrypted - 8 GB - USB 3.1
Mfr Part #: SK300-008
The Sentry K300 is the only platform independent, keypad, micro SSD drive to incorporate an OLED display to enable advanced security features. The display supports true alpha-numeric password based authentication and a full featured on-board menu system. With modern security policies requiring alpha-numeric passwords, the K300 is the only storage device with full support for alpha and numeric characters. Users can use the visual, menu driven system to change passwords, set password policy and enable other security features without ever consulting a manual.
- First in it’s class OLED display provides a user friendly experience
- On-board keypad supports a true alpha-numeric password based authentication
- Innate menu system allows password and policy changes to be made directly from the device
- Platform independent and OS agnostic allows ultimate USB mass storage compatibility
- Built-in power supply allows the device to be bootable (rechargeable battery)
- High speed uSSD SATA III memory for ultimate performance
- A small, easy and quick way to protect your portable data
Increasing emphasis on employee mobility requires the use of convenient devices that provide a secure computing environment. Combining military-grade encryption with plug-and-play simplicity, Sentry is the smallest, fastest and most secure USB drive in the world. Sentry can help you eliminate risk and get your sensitive information locked, loaded and on the move in seconds.
- Avoid losing public trust
Every year, 20 million unprotected USB drives go missing. If the data stored on those drives ends up in the wrong hands, you can lose public trust, put citizens at risk and suddenly find yourself in the middle of a PR scandal. Secure USB flash drives are an essential component of a comprehensive data loss prevention (DLP) strategy. The security must be implemented in the hardware in order to combat the evolving threat landscape. With your data stored on the hardware-encrypted Sentry, it is always protected from unauthorized access.
- Designed for endurance
When storing high-value data, the tamper-proof Sentry is perfect for your organization. The epoxy coating for the chip and flash protects it from physical intrusion from water, dirt and thieves. Add to this the many features and speed of DataLocker's on-board, zero-footprint software, and you can rest assured that you never have to suffer from the often devastating consequences of a data breach.