Product Id: 35829942
Description: Tripp Lite Cable Assembly Kit - Water Resistant, IP68, Outdoor Cable, TAA - Cable assembly kit - indoor, outdoor - black
Mfr Part #: N206-WK01-IND
This rugged water-resistant kit lets you create custom patch cable connections for Gigabit Ethernet networks or digital signage in outdoor applications and other areas where protection from harsh elements is essential. It slides over an industrial-grade Ethernet cable and fastens securely to the bulkhead coupler or keystone jack to keep water and debris out.
The IP68 rating means the cable assembly kit is not only 100% protected against dust, but also able to endure immersion in 1.5 meters of water for up to 60 minutes with no damage or decline in performance, making the kit ideal for basement applications. For applications that require IP68 protection, use the kit with a Tripp Lite N206-SB01-IND surface-mount box, N206-Series Cat6 cable, and the N206-BC01-IND bulkhead coupler or N206-KJ01-IND keystone jack. If only IP44 protection against splashing water from all directions is required, pair the kit with the above Cat6 cable, the coupler or keystone jack, and an N206-FP01-IND, N206-FP02-IND or N206-FP04-IND metal wall plate (all sold separately).
The N206-WK01-IND is compliant with the Federal Trade Agreements Act (TAA), which makes it eligible for GSA (General Services Administration) Schedule and other federal procurement contracts.
The N206-WK01-IND is backed by a lifetime warranty, ensuring reliability and performance.
- Built to protect Gigabit Ethernet and digital signage connections in harsh environments
- IP67-rated to resist dust and endure immersion in 1 m of water up to 30 min
- Slides easily over cable and joins securely to coupler/jack for waterproof connection
- Complies with Federal Trade Agreements Act standards for GSA Schedule purchases
- This product is covered by a Lifetime Limited Warranty