Product Id: 35795185
Description: Tripp Lite Hospital-Grade Power Cord, NEMA 5-20P to C19 - Heavy Duty, Green Dot, 20A, 125V, 12 AWG, 6 ft., Gray - Power extension cable - NEMA 5-20P (P) to IEC 60320 C19 - AC 125 V - 20 A - 1.83 m - gray
Mfr Part #: P049-006-GY-HG
This hospital-grade cord features 12 AWG wire suitable for high power connections, making it a reliable solution for devices that require a higher-rated, heavier-gauge cable. The C19 end connects to a server, isolation transformer, power strip or other compatible hospital component. The NEMA 5-20P-HG green-dot plug connects to a hospital-grade AC power source located outside patient-care vicinities. The six-foot length allows you flexibility in placing equipment with respect to the power outlet.
This hospital power cord is tested to ANSI/UL 62 and 817 standards, as well as CAN/CSA C22.2 no. 21 and 49 standards, ensuring it's a dependable power solution for hospital environments.
This hospital-grade power cord features a gray SJT jacket and fully molded gray ends. The color-coding allows easy, fast identification in a crowded surge protector and helps prevent the cable from becoming inadvertently disconnected.
- Connects a server, transformer, or other high-current medical device with a C20 power inlet to a grounded 5-20R hospital-grade outlet.
- Recommended for connecting devices to power outlets outside patient-care vicinities
- 6 ft. length allows flexibility in placing devices in relationship to AC outlet
- Hospital-grade power cord replaces or upgrades power cord provided by manufacturer
- Thick 12 AWG wire gauge manages high power levels required for larger equipment
- Color-coded gray for fast, easy identification in a crowded PDU, UPS or surge protector
- This product is covered by a Lifetime Limited Warranty