Product Id: 35795182
Description: Tripp Lite IEC-320-C13 to NEMA 5-15P Power Cord - Locking C13 Connector, 15A, 125V, 14 AWG, 6 ft., Black - Power cable - IEC 60320 C13 locking to NEMA 5-15P (M) - AC 125 V - 15 A - 1.83 m - black
Mfr Part #: P007-L06
This IEC-320-C13 to NEMA 5-15P power cord features 14 AWG wire suitable for high power connections, making it a reliable solution for large server applications that require a higher-rated, heavier-gauge cable. You can use it to connect a computer, server, monitor, laser printer or drive to a PDU, UPS, surge protector or AC wall outlet. It can also replace or upgrade the standard power cord provided by the device's manufacturer. The six-foot length allows you flexibility in placing equipment with respect to the power outlet.
Having a cable come loose accidentally can mean the loss of power and costly downtime. The locking C13 connector helps you avoid such danger, protecting critical equipment by maintaining a secure link without failure. The locking cable is also invaluable when moving equipment in a rack or removing equipment from tight areas, ensuring the power cord always stays connected.
The P007-L06 is backed by a lifetime warranty, ensuring reliability and performance.
- Recommended for powering larger servers, laser printers and other network devices
- 6 ft. length allows flexibility in placing devices in relationship to AC outlet
- Thick 14 AWG wire gauge manages high power levels required for larger equipment
- Locking C13 connector maintains secure link to avoid loss of power and costly downtime
- This product is covered by a Lifetime Limited Warranty