Product Id: 35541053
Description: Ruckus ZoneFlex T310n - Unleashed - wireless access point - 802.11ac Wave 2 - Wi-Fi - Dual Band
Mfr Part #: 9U1-T310-US61
Ruckus Unleashed access points are designed for organizations and venues that need rock-solid Wi-Fi performance that is easy to deploy without wireless controllers.
The Ruckus Unleashed T310n outdoor AP is designed for high-density venues that need affordable, rock-solid Wi-Fi performance.
Venues without a dedicated IT staff need Wi-Fi coverage that serves customers, keeps employees productive, and supports backend business functions. This means Wi-Fi must be easy to deploy, fast, and highly reliable.
The T310n does not compromise on performance. This 802.11ac Wave 2 AP incorporates the same patented adaptive antenna technology, BeamFlex+, found throughout the Ruckus Wi-Fi portfolio, that extends coverage using fewer APs and improves wireless download speeds. BeamFlex directs each data packet over the best performing signal path, mitigating interference automatically.
The T310n also incorporates ChannelFly which provides significant capacity improvements in congested environments - delivering up to 50 percent capacity gains over competitive dynamic channel selection approaches. The T310n: Installs easily even without an IT staff; Supports harsh outdoor environments; Supports high-density locations with a minimal footprint; Supports up to 512 clients on a single AP; Supports more services - including streaming media, web browsing, and email; Easily handles the transmission of challenging content - including jitter and latency sensitive streaming media; Uses fewer APs to cover more area with extended range capabilities; Improves throughput automatically delivering up to 50 percent capacity gains; Reduces costs with support for both standard PoE and PoE+.
- Ruckus APs make Outdoor WiFi deployments extremely simple to deploy, with one-touch technologies like SmartMesh
- Experience high performance outdoor Wave 2 Wi-Fi with IP-67 weather proofing
- One size does NOT fit all. The T310 series offers the broadest variety of APs in the market today with options of power, antenna design, and/or IoT support
- Extends coverage with patented BeamFlex+ adaptive antenna technology while mitigating interference by utilizing up to 64 directional antenna patterns
- ChannelFly dynamic channel technology uses machine learning to automatically find the least congested channels
- Connect more devices simultaneously with two MU-MIMO spatial streams and concurrent dual-band 2.4/5GHz radios while enhancing non-Wave 2 device performance
- Manage the T310 Series from on-premises or remote physical/virtual appliances