Product Id: 35502257
Description: EIZO CuratOR EX2620-3D - 3D LED monitor - 26" - 1920 x 1080 Full HD (1080p) - IPS - 580 cd/m² - 1400:1 - 18 ms - 2 x DVI-D, VGA, S-Video, 2 x BNC (3G-SDI), BNC (composite), BNC (RGB) - black, white
Mfr Part #: EX2620-3D
Faithfully reproduce stereoscopic images with this 26-inch widescreen 3D surgical monitor.
- 26-inch LCD monitor with full HD resolution (1920 x 1080 pixels)
- Powerful LED backlight with 580 cd/m2 luminance for optimal viewing in bright operating rooms
- High IP rating and fanless design ideal for maintaining a sterilized OR environment
- Optical bonding for reduced reflections, high durability and condensation prevention
- Battery-free, fogless glasses for clearly and comfortably viewing 3D images
- Sleek design with fully-flat protective glass and rounded corners for comfort and safety in the operating room
- 3D surgical display with high visibility
This monitor uses a 3D LCD panel with an LED backlight, a brightness of 580 cd/m² and a contrast ratio of 1400:1. It displays in full HD resolution, and faithfully reproduces 3D surgical images for endoscopy and operation microscope feeds; creating a feeling of depth where stereoscopic imagery is required.
- Comfortably view from any angle
It has a viewing angle of 178 degrees so images can be viewed from various directions with minimal changes in contrast.
- Fully flat design
Operating rooms contain various medical devices that are arranged by the type of surgery being undertaken. In consideration of safety, EIZO's surgical monitors adopt rounded corners. The front is covered with a fully flat protective glass that is dustproof and waterproof.
- Cable cover for safety and hygiene
As it is fanless, there is no fan vent; making it easy to clean and disinfect. Cables can be neatly stored in the cable cover, improving safety and hygiene in the operating room.
- Reduced reflections
Reflections on the screen of LCD monitors are caused when external light hits the screen and reflects off of the glass and air layer at different refractive indices. Optical bonding technology minimizes the refractive index by bonding the LCD display with the external protective glass; removing the air pocket between, and reducing eye fatigue caused by screen reflections.