Product Id: 35288201
Description: Fluke Networks Pro3000 Filtered Probe (60 Hz) and Tone Generator Kit - Tone generator and probe
Mfr Part #: PRO3000F60-KIT
Signal Interference can be caused by multiple sources (i.e. power cables, fans, lighting, etc.) and can make tracing communication cabling almost impossible.
The Pro3000F probe utilizes innovative filter technology to obstruct signal interference to make tracing your cable easier, regardless of the work environment. Technicians can also switch between filtered and unfiltered modes with a simple push of a button. The probe's loud speaker also allows for use in noisy locations and for tracing cable through drywall, wood and other enclosures. The probe also touts an auto-off feature that deactivates the probe after 5 minutes to conserve battery life.
The Pro3000F Filtered probe becomes even more useful when paired with the the Pro3000 Tone Generator. The Pro3000 Tone Generator allows for direct connection to unterminated wire using the angle bed of nails clips or terminated RJ-type jacks with the male RJ-11 plug. The tone generators strong tone and SmartTone technology allows for precise pair identification up to 10 miles (16 km) away.
- Innovative filter technology blocks interference ("buzz") that makes tracing difficult
- SmartTone technology provides five distinct tones for exact pair identification
- Sends loud tone up to 10 miles (16 kilometers) on most cables
- Loud speaker on probe makes the tone easier to hear through drywall, wood, and other enclosures
- Angled bed-of-nails clips allow easy access to individual pairs
- RJ-11 connector is ideal for use on telephone jacks
- Attach nylon pouch (included in kit) to your belt for easy transport