Product Id: 35277151
Description: Digi ConnectPort X4 IA - Wireless device server - 100Mb LAN, RS-232, RS-422, RS-485, ZigBee - ZigBee - DC power - rail mountable
Mfr Part #: X4-Z1U-U905
ConnectPort X4 customizable 2G/3G/4G/Gobi cellular/WiMAX M2M routing gateways offer a variety of LAN/WAN interface options for end-to-end networking of remote devices. The wireless gateways include comprehensive IP protocols and IPSec VPN support for high-end routing and security. The easy DIA/Python development environment enables custom applications to run locally while interfacing across cellular/WiMAX networks for WAN connectivity to a centralized server.
ConnectPort X4 gateways benefit from the enhanced management capabilities offered by Device Manager. This web-based device management system enables remote access and control of your Digi cellular routers and gateways.
The Device Cloud by Etherios platform as a service provides integration of web and mobile applications via Device Cloud application programming interfaces (APIs), while providing the required reliability and security infrastructure to elastically scale.
ConnectPort X4 gateways feature a compact commercial-grade enclosure or an optional outdoors IP66/NEMA 4X enclosure with Class 1, Division 2 rating for more rugged applications. Interface options include Ethernet, serial and ZigBee/RF for flexible connectivity to virtually any remote device.
All ConnectPort X gateways feature an end-to-end development environment using comprehensive Digi ESP IDE and DIA/Python programming languages.
- WAN connectivity via high-speed cellular interfaces: 2G/3G/4G/Gobi GSM, EDGE, HSPA/HSPA+, and CDMA- 1xRTT, EV-DO
- Small metal enclosure or NEMA 4X/IP66 case for commercial or industrial environments
- Full routing/IP filtering plus IPsec/SSL VPNs with DES, 3DES or AES encryption, and support for Modbus/Modbus TCP
- Easy development environment via iDigi Dia and Python scripting as part of Digi ESP
- Manage your ConnectPort X4/X4 H with iDigi Manager Pro