Product Id: 35272775
Description: DataLocker Sentry ONE - USB flash drive - encrypted - 16 GB - USB 3.1 Gen 1 - FIPS 140-2 Level 3
Mfr Part #: SONE016
DataLocker Sentry ONE encrypted USB 3.0 flash drive offers advanced security with FIPS 140-2 Level 3 certification and a tamper evident seal for physical security. The entire drive is FIPS certified, not just the controller, and its 256-bit AES hardware-based encryption in XTS mode offers unsurpassed security.
- Sentry ONE can be optionally managed or forced managed with either SafeConsole or IronKey EMS
- 256-bit AES hardware encryption (XTS Mode)
- Unlock in Read-Only Mode to prevent files from being modified or infected with malware
- Configure inactivity Auto-lock to prevent unwanted access
- Device will lock after 10 incorrect login attempts and require a password or a device reset
- Easy asset tracking with human and machine readable external serial number
- A small, easy and quick way to protect your portable data
Increasing emphasis on employee mobility requires the use of convenient devices that provide a secure computing environment. Combining military-grade encryption with plug-and-play simplicity, Sentry is the smallest, fastest and most secure USB drive in the world. Sentry can help you eliminate risk and get your sensitive information locked, loaded and on the move in seconds.
- Avoid losing public trust
Every year, 20 million unprotected USB drives go missing. If the data stored on those drives ends up in the wrong hands, you can lose public trust, put citizens at risk and suddenly find yourself in the middle of a PR scandal. Secure USB flash drives are an essential component of a comprehensive data loss prevention (DLP) strategy. The security must be implemented in the hardware in order to combat the evolving threat landscape. With your data stored on the hardware-encrypted Sentry, it is always protected from unauthorized access.
- Designed for endurance
When storing high-value data, the tamper-proof Sentry is perfect for your organization. The epoxy coating for the chip and flash protects it from physical intrusion from water, dirt and thieves. Add to this the many features and speed of DataLocker's on-board, zero-footprint software, and you can rest assured that you never have to suffer from the often devastating consequences of a data breach.