Product Id: 35221063
Description: Symantec Server Management Suite - Initial Maintenance (1 year) - 1 device - volume - 1-24 licenses - Win
Mfr Part #: ALT-SMS-SUP-1-25
Symantec Server Management Suite powered by Altiris technology provides IT administrators with a comprehensive solution for managing physical and virtual servers across a broad array of platforms. The suite provides solutions to provision, control, automate, and monitor servers from a central console. With these tools, organizations gain and maintain control of their servers, reduce service interruptions, and increase uptime.
- Enhanced central imaging architecture and greater pre-boot options
- Workflow solution center featuring ready-to-use workflow automation templates including zero-day patch automation, patch change management automation, and self-service virtual server provisioning
- Enhanced reports for managing VM sprawl (Server Management Suite)
- Improved set up and customization of IT analytics business-level reporting capability
- iPad application for managing computers on the go
- Cross platform support
This feature allows organizations to centrally manage Windows, Linux, UNIX and virtual platforms.
- Centralized management for greater control
It provides a global view of IT combined with the ability to model organizational responsibilities.
- Integrated virtual machine management
It provides support for VMware and Microsoft Hyper-V.
- Understanding what you have and where it is
It enables accurate discovery and inventory of hardware and software configurations.
- Measured and improved IT performance
It easily creates advanced analytics and reporting that allow you to explore data and answer standard and ad hoc scenarios.
- Automated IT processes
It defines, designs, and delivers automated IT processes and workflows that drive increased efficiency, increased end user satisfaction and better service levels.
- Enabled end-user self-service
It empowers the end user to quickly access IT support and initiate their own service requests, resulting in significant IT efficiency gains.