Product Id: 35219555
Description: Cgss Bundle For Nsv 800 Va 1Yr
Mfr Part #: 01-SSC-5754
SonicWall Network Security virtual (NSv) firewalls protect all critical components of your private/public cloud environment from resource misuse attacks, cross virtual machine attacks, side channel attacks and common network based exploits and threats. It captures traffic between virtual machines and networks for automated breach prevention and establishes access control measures for data confidentiality and ensures VMs safety and integrity.
- Gain complete visibility into intra-host communication between virtual machines for threat prevention
- Ensure appropriate placement of security policies throughout the virtual environment
- Deliver safe application enablement rules by the application, user and device regardless of VM location
- Implement proper security zoning (VLANs) and isolation
- Defend against zero-day vulnerabilities with Capture Advanced Threat Protection
- Prevent unauthorized takeover of virtual systems
- Stop unauthorized access to protected data assets
- Block malicious and intrusive actions such as spreading malware, executing operating system commands, and file system browsing
- Reduce service disruption of any part or entire virtual ecosystem
- A single, low-cost solution
Now there's a solution that brings together the essential elements every organization requires at a fraction of the price of independent products. The SonicWall Comprehensive Gateway Security Suite combines security, productivity, reporting and support in a single, low-cost solution. Available on SonicWall PRO and TZ Series integrated security appliances, the Comprehensive Gateway Security Suite is the perfect solution for turning your SonicWall into a total security and productivity platform.
- Gateway Anti-Virus, Anti-Spyware and intrusion prevention service
The Comprehensive Gateway Security Suite includes the Gateway Anti-Virus, Anti-Spyware and Intrusion Prevention Service to deliver intelligent, real-time network security protection against the latest blended threats, including viruses, spyware, worms, Trojans, software vulnerabilities and other malicious code.
- Content filtering service
SonicWall Content Filtering Service enforces productivity and protection policies for businesses and schools by employing an innovative rating architecture and dynamically updated database to block objectionable and inappropriate Web content.
- ViewPoint reporting software
SonicWall ViewPoint reporting software gives administrators instant insight into network security status through easy-to-understand real-time and historical reports on a comprehensive set of monitored functions.