Product Id: 35183259
Description: Intel XXV710 - Customer Install - network adapter - PCIe low profile - 25 Gigabit SFP28 x 2 - for PowerEdge C6420, FC640, R440, R540, R640, R6415, R740, R740xd, R7415, R7425
Mfr Part #: 540-BCCN
The Intel Ethernet adapter XXV710 delivers excellent performance for 25GbE connectivity that is backwards compatible to 1/10GbE, making migration to higher speeds easier. These adapters are the foundation for server connectivity, providing broad interoperability, critical performance optimizations, and increased agility for telecommunications, cloud, and enterprise IT network solutions.
- Network Virtualization offloads including VXLAN, GENEVE, NVGRE, MPLS, and VXLAN-GPE with Network Service Headers (NSH)
- Intel Ethernet Flow Director for hardware based application traffic steering
- Excellent small packet performance for network appliances and Network Functions Virtualization (NFV)
- Intelligent offloads to enable high performance on servers with Intel Xeon Processors
- I/O virtualization innovations for maximum performance in a virtualized server
- Adaptive link establishment enables increased interoperability with other 25GbE capable switches and host controllers
Multiple speeds and media types for broad compatibility backed by extensive testing and validation.
Intelligent offloads and accelerators to unlock network performance in servers with Intel Xeon processors.
Both Kernel and Data Plane Development Kit (DPDK) drivers for scalable packet processing.