Product Id: 35126051
Description: Cisco Aironet 1815I - Wireless access point - 802.11ac Wave 2 - Wi-Fi - Dual Band
Mfr Part #: AIR-AP1815I-T-K9C
Cisco Mobiity Express is a controller-less Wi-Fi Managment solution embedded on the Access Points. Cisco Aironet 1815i with Mobility Express code becomes the easiest and the most cost-effective way to set up, configure and monitor your Wi-Fi network. With IEEE’s 802.11ac Wave 2 support, it offers a data rate of up to 867 Mbps on a 5-GHz radio, enabling a total aggregated dual-radio data rate of up to 1 Gbps. Ideal for small and medium-sized networks, the Aironet 1815i delivers industry-leading performance for highly secure and reliable wireless connections and provides a superior mobility end-user experience.
- Ideal Wi-Fi solution for small to medium single or multi-site deployments
- Cost-effective Controller-less Wi-Fi management solution on 802.11ac Wave 2 Access Point for for easy deployment, mangament and monitoring
- With no licensing or controller hardware cost, it provides scale of upto 50 Access Points and 1000 Clients in a single deployment
- Supports comprehensive list of Enterprise Wi-Fi feature set with built-in redundancy
- Integrated Bluetooth for location and asset tracking
Multiuser (MU) multiple-input multiple-output (MU-MIMO) allows transmission of data to multiple 802.11ac Wave 2 - capable clients simultaneously to improve the client experience. Prior to MU-MIMO, 802.11n and 802.11ac Wave 1 access points could transmit data to only one client at a time, typically referred to as single-user MIMO. 802.11ac Wave 2 with 2x2:2 MIMO technology uses two spatial streams when operating in SU-MIMO or MU-MIMO mode, offering 867 Mbps rates for more capacity and reliability than competing access points.
- Cisco Mobility Express solution (future availability)
Flexible deployment through the Mobility Express solution is ideal for small to medium-sized deployments that require 25 or fewer access points. Easy setup allows the 1815i to be deployed on networks without a physical controller.