Product Id: 35125250
Description: Tripp Lite 22.2kW 3-Phase Switched PDU, LX Platform Interface, 220/230V Outlets (24 C13/6 C19), Touchscreen LCD, IEC 309 32A Red 380/400V, 0U, TAA - Power distribution unit (rack-mountable) - 32 A - AC 380/400 V - 22.2 kW - 3-phase - Ethernet 10/100, USB - input: IEC 60309 32A - output connectors: 30 (6 x IEC 60320 C19, 24 x IEC 60320 C13) - 0U - 1.83 m - TAA Compliant
Mfr Part #: PDU3XEVSR6G32B
The PDU3XEVSR6G32B 22.2kW 3-Phase Switched Power Distribution Unit provides advanced network control and remote power monitoring with the ability to turn on, turn off, reboot or lock out power to each outlet. By reducing the frequency of on-site visits, these advanced remote capabilities can save you money and reduce downtime.
The 0U PDU features 30 switched 220/230V outlets (24 C13 and 6 C19) with included plug-lock insert sleeves to prevent cables from becoming accidentally disconnected. A 1.8-meter cord with IEC 309 32A Red 380/400V plug connects the PDU to a compatible AC power source, generator or protected UPS.
The built-in Java-free HTML5-based LX Platform network interface enables full remote access for PDU status monitoring and email notifications via secure web browser, SNMP, telnet or SSH. It supports 10/100 Mbps auto-sensing for optimum communication with an Ethernet network. Optional EnviroSense2 modules (sold separately) provide a variety of environmental monitoring capabilities. Protocols supported include IPv4, IPv6, HTTP, HTTPS, SMTP, SNMPv1, SNMPv2c, SNMPv3, Telnet, SSH, CLI, FTP, DHCP and NTP.
A color touchscreen LCD lets you toggle between menus to monitor input current level per phase, output current per load bank and per outlet with ±1% billing-grade accuracy, environmental sensor data and network information. It also generates a unique QR code to allow access to the switchable PDU through a mobile device.
- 22.2kW 380/220V 400/230V switched PDU with 3-phase input
- Recommended for network applications requiring individual outlet control, load shedding and remote monitoring of critical network components
- IEC 309 32A Red 380/400V plug with 1.8m cord connects to compatible AC power source
- Firmware upgrades support future product enhancements
- 24 C13 and 6 C19 outlets split into 6 separately breakered load banks
- Individual outlets can be remotely controlled to power up, power down, reboot or lock out devices
- Plug-lock insert sleeves prevent cables from becoming accidentally disconnected