Product Id: 35075675
Description: Tripp Lite 42U Rack Enclosure Server Cabinet Quiet with Sound Suppression - Rack - cabinet - black - 42U - 19"
Mfr Part #: SRQP42UB
The SRQP42UB SmartRack 42U Quiet Server Rack Enclosure Cabinet is ideal for storing EIA-standard 19-inch rack equipment in offices, recording studios, retail applications and other areas where you need equipment to be secure, organized and quiet. Constructed from heavy-duty steel with a durable black powder-coated finish, the SRQP42UB has a maximum stationary load capacity of 2400 pounds.
This quiet server cabinet is specifically designed to muffle noisy network equipment. Special foam sound-dampening panels are built into the reversible front and rear doors, removable side panels, removable top panel and bottom panel to reduce acoustic levels, by up to 20 decibels, and keep noise to a minimum.
The doors and side panels lock securely to help prevent damage, tampering or theft. A unique passive airflow design maximizes cooling by drawing in cool air through the front door's intake, passing it horizontally through the enclosure, and pushing warm air out through the rear door. Convenient top and bottom cable brush strips allow easy cable routing through the cabinet while keeping dust and debris out.
The SRQP42UB comes fully assembled and ready to deploy with pre-installed casters that let you easily maneuver it through standard doorways into proper position, where it can be secured by adjusting the removable levelers. Square mounting holes and numbered rack spaces make equipment installation easy. The vertical mounting rails adjust in 1/4-inch increments to accommodate equipment up to 42 inches deep.
- Ideal for offices, recording studios, retail applications and other areas where you need equipment to be secure, organized and quiet
- Houses EIA-standard 19 in. rack equipment
- Maximum stationary load capacity of 2400 lb
- Maximum rolling load capacity of 2000 lb
- Special foam sound-dampening panels in doors, side panels, and top and bottom panels reduce external acoustic levels caused by connected equipment
- Reduces acoustic levels by up to 20 decibels
- Draws cool air through front door, passes it horizontally through rack, and pushes warm air out through rear door