Product Id: 34995625
Description: Seagate Nytro 5000 NVMe SSD XP960LE10002 - Solid state drive - 960 GB - internal - 2.5" - PCI Express 3.0 x4 (NVMe)
Mfr Part #: XP960LE10002
The Seagate Nytro 5000 NVMe solid state drive (SSD) represents the next generation of enterprise SSDs. Engineered for low power, high performance, and increased storage density in data centers, Nytro 5000 SSD eliminates performance bottlenecks and significantly improves quality of service (QoS).
- PCIe interface with NVMe protocol
- Up to 35,000 IOPS/W performance
- Industry-leading density of up to 1.92TB in 2.5-inch and M.2 form factors
- Host-selectable power optimization
- Multiple namespace support for greater deployment flexibility
- Overcome data bottlenecks and improve QoS
Nytro 5000 SSD is highly optimized for read-intensive and mixed workloads. Incorporating the PCIe Gen3 ×4 interface with the NVMe protocol, Nytro 5000 SSD features four times the bandwidth of SATA SSDs, removing data bottlenecks by delivering blistering throughput and IOPS. Nytro 5000 SSD also features sideband management for monitoring the health of the SSDs without introducing latency or disrupting overall throughput.
- Increase storage density and efficiency in data centers
The low-power Nytro 5000 SSD is offered in both 2.5-inch and M.2 form factors, enabling more computing using minimal space, energy, and cost. The Nytro 5000 SSD is also extremely scalable and space-optimized to reduce TCO. In addition, the Nytro 5000 SSD with the U.2 connector enables effortless serviceability and maintenance with no downtime requirements, and features hot-swap capability for easy addition, removal, or replacement of SSDs.
- Enhance enterprise reliability, data protection, and security
By leveraging Seagate's existing enterprise expertise and manufacturing excellence, Nytro 5000 SSD delivers the highest levels of data integrity, data security, and endurance for critical business applications.