Product Id: 34930319
Description: Fortinet FortiAP S223E - Wireless access point - 802.11ac Wave 2 - Wi-Fi - Dual Band
Mfr Part #: FAP-S223E-P
The FortiAP-S series are cloud-managed access points designed for deployment in SMBs and distributed enterprise remote sites. They eliminate the CAPEX and complexity of deploying WLAN controllers and management servers. They are equipped with extra memory and a powerful processor, which enable them to perform real-time security processing on the AP itself, providing complete protection against all manner of Wi-Fi and cyber-threats at the network edge. With Fortinet's security technology embedded in the AP, the FortiAP-S series provides compact solution for complete content and application security in a cloud Wi-Fi architecture. This has significant implications for ease-of-deployment, operational efficiency and total cost of ownership.
- Compact solution for Wi-Fi access
- Provisioned and managed remotely from the cloud
- No recurring per AP licenses for full-featured cloud-management
- No hidden feature licenses for enterprise-grade Wi-Fi capabilities
- Rogue AP detection and mitigation
- Advanced 802.11ac technology
- Benefits of cloud management without sacrificing security
Combines the low CAPEX and convenience of cloud management, with cloud-provided threat protection.
- Advanced security protection embedded in the AP
Onboard IPS, antivirus scanning, web filtering and application control, protects all users and devices from security threats.
- Integrated WIDS and rogue AP suppression
Protects the network from advanced wireless threats.