Product Id: 34903433
Description: Lexmark MX521de - Multifunction printer - B/W - laser - A4/Legal (media) - up to 46 ppm (copying) - up to 46 ppm (printing) - 350 sheets - USB 2.0, Gigabit LAN, USB 2.0 host
Mfr Part #: 36S0800
Work fast. Save more.
- Print at up to 46 pages per minute and scan up to 45 images per minute
- Fax, print, copy and scan with the power of a multi-core processor, 1 GB of memory
- Lexmark’s full-spectrum security architecture helps keep your information safe—on the document, the device, over the network, and everywhere in between
- Intuitive 4.3-inch color touch screen offers smooth, tablet-like interaction
- Maximum input capacity of 2000 pages means fewer interruptions
- Device is rated EPEAT Silver and ENERGY STAR certified
- Ready when you are
Robust and reliable, Lexmark multifunction products are built to work anywhere from showroom to warehouse with few interventions.
- Full-spectrum security
Security features help keep your information safe - in the document, on the device, over the network, and at all points in between.
- Get more done
When performance meets simplicity, you get more done. The intuitive 4.3-inch tablet-like color touch screen makes your tasks easy and is the gateway to built-in productivity apps that save time and improve efficiency.
- The definition of clear text
Some laser printers struggle to print grey text that's easy to read - not the MX520 series. Its font outlining technology makes even the smallest grey text crisp and clear.
- Dual-core power
The processor gives you the power to do a combination of faxing, printing, copying, and scanning for maximum productivity. And you can be confident that your complex file with images, charts and small print will look just the way you designed it.
- Energy efficiency
Make every watt count with energy management features that reduce power consumption whether the printer is active or in sleep mode. Lower fusing temperature and automatic management of processor cores based on workload help meet rigorous ENERGY STAR 2.0 requirements. That benefits the planet and your budget.