Product Id: 34903431
Description: Lexmark MX321adn - Multifunction printer - B/W - laser - A4/Legal (media) - up to 38 ppm (copying) - up to 38 ppm (printing) - 350 sheets - 33.6 Kbps - USB 2.0, LAN
Mfr Part #: 36S0620
Rated print speeds of up to 38 ppm, plus fax, scan, and copy functions come together in the MX321adn, powered by a 1-GHz dual-core processor, a full gigabyte of memory, and automatic document feeder. There's standard USB and gigabit Ethernet for easy connectivity and secure networking. Start with the 350 sheets of standard input and expand it up to 900. You'll stop less for service thanks to long-life 60,000-page imaging units and replacement toner cartridges that print up to 15,000 pages.
- Print at up to 38 pages per minute and scan up to 45 images per minute
- Fax, print, copy and scan with the power of a multi-core processor and 1 GB of memory
- Lexmark’s full-spectrum security architecture helps keep your information safe—on the document, the device, over the network, and everywhere in between
- 2.4-inch color LCD lets you configure, interact and monitor vital system information
- Maximum input capacity of 900 pages means fewer interruptions
- Energy management features reduce power consumption in active use or sleep mode
- Ready when you are
Robust and reliable, Lexmark multifunction products are built to work anywhere from showroom to warehouse with few interventions.
- Full-spectrum security
Security features help keep your information safe - in the document, on the device, over the network, and at all points in between.
- The definition of clear text
Some laser printers struggle to print grey text that's easy to read - not the MX321adn. Its font outlining technology makes even the smallest grey text crisp and clear.
- Multi-core power
The processor gives you the power to do a combination of faxing, printing, copying, and scanning for maximum productivity. And you can be confident that your complex file with images, charts and small print will look just the way you designed it.
- Energy efficiency
Make every watt count with energy management features that reduce power consumption whether active or in sleep mode. Lower fusing temperature and automatic management of processor cores based on workload help meet rigorous ENERGY STAR 2.0 requirements. That benefits the planet and your budget.