Product Id: 34897585
Description: Sierra Wireless AirLink LX60 - Wireless router - WWAN - GigE, RS-232, PPP, RS-485, Modbus, 802.11ac Wave 2, digital input/output, analog input - 802.11b/g/n/ac Wave 2 - Dual Band Verizon Wireless
Mfr Part #: 1103827
The AirLink LX60 is the LTE and LTE-M / NB-IoT router for commercial and enterprise applications. The LX60 offers "out-of-the box" connectivity that is simple to install, and easy to manage providing your equipment or business with a primary or backup LTE connection. The LX60 provides purpose-built, secure, reliable, managed LTE networking in IoT applications such as Building Automation, Digital Signage, Taxis, ATMs, Kiosks and Point-of-Sale terminals.
The LX60 is designed to meet the environmental and performance requirements of a diverse range of equipment in building, industrial and mobile locations, delivering superior reliability and uninterrupted operation in fixed, indoor and protected outdoor environments.
- Dual Gigabit Ethernet, RS-232, RS-485 and multiple I/O to connect wide variety of legacy field equipment
- LTE and Global LTE-M/NB-IoT variants provide excellent cellular performance for IoT and machine applications for global deployments
- LTE-M/NB-IOT provides superior coverage in remote locations and deep in-building coverage
- Supports edge processing and IoT applications with ALEOS Application Framework (AAF)
- Remote, secure network management in the cloud or in the enterprise
- Secure, reliable out-of-box connectivity
The LX60 delivers LTE connectivity for business-critical applications as a primary or backup connection. Securely and reliably connect your equipment or people that is ready to go "out-of-the box".
- Enhanced cellular coverage in remote or in-building locations
With LTE-M/NB-IoT support, the LX60 offers superior coverage for enterprise and IoT applications. LPWA cellular technology provides up to 5-10X coverage improvements compared to standard cellular LTE, making it ideal for connecting equipment in remote locations or located deep within buildings, a basement or underground.
- Flexible I/O
Connect your equipment with ease with a wide range of I/O options. With dual Gigabit Ethernet, RS-232, RS-485 and multiple digital and analog I/O interfaces, the LX60 has provides the versatility you need to connect a variety of current and legacy field equipment or machines.