Product Id: 34886927
Description: HP EliteBook 840 G5 - Core i7 8650U / 1.9 GHz - Win 10 Pro 64-bit - 16 GB RAM - 512 GB SSD HP Z Turbo Drive - 14" IPS 3840 x 2160 (Ultra HD 4K) - UHD Graphics 620 - Wi-Fi, NFC, Bluetooth - kbd: US
Mfr Part #: 3WD97UT#ABA
Beautifully crafted with the modern professional in mind, the highly secure and manageable HP EliteBook 840 offers powerful collaboration tools, so you can be as productive as ever, on the go or at the office.
- Loud top-firing speakers, HP Noise Cancellation, a world-facing third microphone and collaboration keys keep online meetings and conference calls efficient and effective.
- Protect your PC with self-healing, hardware-enforced, and manageable security.
- Quickly transition to desktop productivity with the optional HP Thunderbolt Dock G2 or a traditional side dock.
- This ultra-slim, precision-crafted laptop with a narrow border display goes anywhere and looks great doing it. No matter your environment, the optional ultra-bright display delivers an optimal viewing experience.
- Brilliant new design
This ultra-slim, precision-crafted aluminum laptop with a narrow border display goes anywhere, and looks great doing it. An optional ultra-bright display adapts to any environment, for an optimal viewing experience wherever you work.
- Built on a secure foundation
Protect your PC against the evolving malware threats of the future, with self-healing, hardware-enforced, and manageable security solutions from HP. From the BIOS to the browser HP Sure Start Gen4 and HP Sure Click help secure your PC.
- Crystal-clear collaboration
Calls sound crisp and clear with advanced collaboration features like HP Noise Cancellation. Loud top-firing speakers produce rich sound. The world-facing third microphone and collaboration keys help make PC calls productive.
- A modern docking solution
Quickly transition to desktop productivity with a single USB-C -cable. The optional HP Thunderbolt Dock G2 delivers enterprise manageability and an optional audio module. Traditional side docking is also supported to work with your existing solution.