Product Id: 34880448
Description: Christie Crimson WU25 - DLP projector - laser/phosphor - 22300 ANSI lumens - WUXGA (1920 x 1200) - 16:10 - 1080p - no lens - LAN
Mfr Part #: 165-003104-01
Welcome a new workhorse into your stable with the Christie Crimson WU25 3DLP laser phosphor projector. Engineered from the ground-up in our word-class North American manufacturing facility, the high-brightness Crimson WU25 has been designed to meet the special demands found in large venues, live events and high-usage environments.
Featuring an IP5X sealed, solid-state laser light source in a rugged and compact chassis, the Crimson WU25 provides years of reliable and virtually maintenance-free operation. Add to this the enhanced color performance of Christie BoldColor Technology and the ultra-fast processing of Christie TruLife electronics and you benefit from a powerful and easy to use projector that will quickly become your go-to solution for demanding, large venue events and applications.
- High-brightness - up to 25,000 ISO lumens for big, bright images
- Christie BoldColor technology - enhanced color performance and saturation over standard laser phosphor projection
- Long-life laser light source - up to 20,000 hours of virtually maintenance-free operation
- High-image quality - 3DLP imaging, WUXGA resolution and BoldColor technology for amazing, true-to-life visuals
- Advanced electronics - Christie TruLife electronics for ultra-fast processing up to 60 Hz
- Blend and warp - Christie Twist built-in for quick and easy setup
- Seamless integration - compatible with Christie Mystique to simplify the design, installation and maintenance of complex setups
- Fully omnidirectional - unrestricted design and installation flexibility
- ILS lens compatibility - designed to work with existing Christie M and J series lenses for added cost savings and versatility