Product Id: 34842062
Description: TRENDnet TPL-423E - Bridge - GigE - wall-pluggable
Mfr Part #: TPL-423E
TRENDnet's Powerline 1300 AV2 Adapter with Built-in Outlet, model TPL-423E, creates a high-speed Powerline 1300 network using your home's existing electrical system. Two adapters are needed to start a network. TRENDnet adapters are protected with 128-bit AES encryption. Plug in the first adapter and network it to your existing router. Plug in other adapters on the same electrical system and they will auto-connect to the first adapter for instant internet access. Avoid losing a power outlet by using the built-in electrical outlet to power other devices.
- Powerline 1300 networking over existing electrical lines
- Built-in electrical outlet
- Powerline noise filter minimizes interference from powered devices
- Enhanced Powerline performance and coverage from MIMO with Beamforming technology
- Encrypted TRENDnet adapters auto-connect out of the box
- Gigabit port for high-speed connectivity
- Powerline range up to 300m (984 ft.)
- Two Powerline adapters are required to start a network
- Cross compatible with Powerline 1200, 600, 500, and 200 adapters
- Built-in outlet
Avoid losing a power outlet by using the built-in electrical outlet to power other devices.
- High-speed powerline 1300
Powerline 1300 technology and a gigabit port deliver fast and stable networking to seamlessly connect devices and stream 4K video.
- MIMO technology
Multiple Input Multiple Output (MIMO) with Beamforming technology uses live, neutral, and ground wires to increase performance between adapters.