Product Id: 34789450
Description: StarTech.com Dual Monitor USB-C Docking Station for Windows - MST - 60W Power Delivery - 4K - HDMI to DVI Adapters - Docking station - USB-C / Thunderbolt 3 - GigE - 100 Watt
Mfr Part #: MST30C2HHPD
Create an MST based dual-monitor workstation with five USB 3.0 ports and GbE, plus power and charge your laptop, requiring no driver setup. This dual-monitor USB-C dock has all the connections to turn your Windows laptop into a full workstation, through one USB Type-C cable. With MST (Multi-Stream Transport) support, you can connect dual HDMI monitors or a single 4K HDMI monitor.
With MST support, this Windows docking station lets you create a dual-monitor setup, and includes two HDMI to DVI adapters for more flexibility in your monitor connections. With the dock, you can connect: Two HDMI or two DVI displays at 1920 x 1200p @ 60Hz; One HDMI and one DVI display at 1920 x 1200p @ 60Hz. (For a dual-monitor setup, the Windows laptop must support MST.)
The USB-C dock lets you set up a single high-resolution 4K monitor, by connecting: One 4K HDMI display at 4096 x 2160p @24Hz, or 3840 x 2160p @ 30Hz.
The dock powers and charges your laptop and peripherals, with support for 60W USB Power Delivery 2.0. With only one power adapter connected to the dock, you reduce clutter at your workstation.
This full-featured docking station offers five USB 3.0 ports (including a USB-C port and fast-charge and sync port), a Gigabit Ethernet port (PXE Boot support), plus audio and microphone connections.
The dock features automatic driver installation for easy setup. It works with Windows-based laptops with a USB-C port that supports DP Alt Mode and USB Power Delivery.
- No driver downloads required, with automatic driver installation for plug-and-play use
- Includes two HDMI to DVI adapters for additional external monitor options
- Connect your peripheral devices with 5x USB 3.0 (5Gbps) ports - 1x USB-C and 4x USB-A (3x standard, 1x fast-charge and sync)
- USB-C host port supplies power, video (DP Alt Mode), and data connectivity to your laptop
- Universal compatibility, works with virtually all Windows-based USB-C equipped laptops (USB-C port must support DP Alt Mode, plus USB Power Delivery in order to charge your laptop)
- Thunderbolt 3 port compatible (Windows laptops)
- Gigabit Ethernet RJ45 port adds wired network connectivity to your workstation
- Easy-access 3.5 mm mini-jack (4-position) headset port