Product Id: 34756221
Description: Fluke DSX CableAnalyzer DSX2-8000-PRO - Network tester kit with 1 Year Gold Support - United States
Mfr Part #: DSX2-8000-PRO/GLD
The DSX CableAnalyzers reduce the cost of Cat 5 through Cat 8 certification by two-thirds and features the industry's fastest test times (Cat 6A eight seconds) while meeting TIA Level 2G and IEC Level VI - the most stringent accuracy requirements.
The DSX integrates with LinkWare Live to let you manage jobs and testers from any smart device over Wi-Fi. The future-ready design supports modules for fiber testing (loss, OTDR and inspection). Troubleshoot faults faster with the Taptive user interface which graphically displays the source of failures including crosstalk, return loss and shield faults. Analyze test results and create professional test reports using LinkWare reporting software.
- Contractors using Versiv report a two-thirds reduction in certification costs
- Unmatched speed for category 5 through 8, Class FA and all current standards (Cat 6A in eight seconds)
- Integrates with LinkWare Live to manage jobs and testers from any smart device
- Taptive user interface simplifies set up, and eliminates errors
- Meets TIA Level 2G and IEC Level VI – the most stringent accuracy requirements
- Graphically displays the source of failures including crosstalk, return loss and shield faults for faster troubleshooting
- 1 Year Gold Support
- Taptive user interface simplifies set up, eliminates errors and speeds troubleshooting
Taptive user interface is easy enough for even a new technician to perform tests across multiple media types and testing requirements. The capacitive Taptive user interface makes all jobs easily accessible from the menu screen. Touch the job you're working on and the large display confirms the test that needs to be performed, animated instructions simplify setting the configuration making correct testing assured.
- Performs with unsurpassed speed
No tester offers so much speed for so many tests. Complete copper certification to CAT 6a in 8 seconds or certify two fibers at two wavelengths in just 3 seconds. Endorsements by cabling vendors worldwide assure that Versiv is a fast way to project completion and system acceptance. Quickly get a PASS or FAIL result and easily review individual test parameters by value or drill into specific area on a graph.
- Versiv platform is ready for today's and tomorrow's jobs
The DSX CableAnalyzer series enables cable testing and certification for network deployments up to 40 Gigabit Ethernet - whether it is an existing CAT 5e, 6, 6a, 8 or Class I/II cabling system, the DSX tests to all industry standards. The electrically centered test plug results in the Level 2G/VI accuracy required to support field testing to CAT 8/Class I/II, 2000 MHz. The DSX exceeds the IEC Level VI and TIA Level 2G specifications assuring you of higher confidence in results over the full frequency range. Higher performance cabling systems like CAT 8 require more precise measurement to ensure they are providing the noise immunity required by 25G and 40G applications. Additionally, complex Alien Crosstalk link-to-link certification is simplified by integrating the measurement capability into each copper module up to 40GBase-T testing.