Product Id: 34751018
Description: Digi TransPort LR54 - Wireless router - WWAN - 4-port switch - GigE - 802.11a/b/g/n/ac - Dual Band
Mfr Part #: LR54-AW403
It's time to re-set your managed networking services expectations for distributed site, retail and security systems. The Digi TransPort LR54 is an LTE-Advanced (LTE-A) router, designed from the ground up to provide peerless speed and connection integrity - so that you can deliver remarkable customer experiences.
For kiosks, digital signage, access control and other networking systems at multiple branch locations, the Digi TransPort LR54 is the fastest, most stable and most secure router available. All at the industry's most affordable price.
Digi TransPort LR54 is a high-speed networking platform designed for cellular-networked applications across distributed enterprises. Each device features an LTE-Advanced Category 6 (CAT6) modem with speeds up to 300 Mbps and support for global deployments with a single hardware version. It also features a 4-port Gigabit Ethernet switch and serial port for console access. The router also includes license free enterprise software features like VPN, firewall and SNMP.
The Wi-Fi variant contains dual-band, dual-concurrent 5 GHz and 2.4 GHz radios, personal/enterprise security, and multiple SSIDs for maximum range and throughput performance in IoT applications.
- Maximum speed - LTE-Advanced (LTE-A) radio provides CAT 6 speeds up to 300Mbps - 2x the speed of current CAT 3 LTE
- Powerful and reliable Wi-Fi - featuring dual 2.4 and 5 GHz radios, with 802.11ac
- Automated fail-over/fail-back - between Ethernet, Cellular (dual SIMs) and IPsec tunnels
- Enterprise security - fortified by PCI-certified Digi remote manager and Digi TrustFence
- Rugged hardware - industrial-grade construction, temperature hardened to operate at -20°C to 70°C
- Global readiness - single, software-defined LTE radio supports carriers across North America and most European countries
- Enterprise LTE networking - secure from the ground up
Security is a critical concern for engineers and architects who design networks to support the rapidly growing number of connected IoT devices. Digi TrustFence for Digi Transport LR54 gives users a tested and documented security framework that will minimize or eliminate threat vectors. With an LTE platform built for security from the start, you can be assured that remote network equipment will be a security asset, not a security liability.
- Digi remote manager centralizes remote device management
Set performance parameters for healthy devices, and create reports and alarms to stay ahead of network problems with Digi remote manager. Maintain security compliance by defining a gold standard configuration; then scan and fix any out-of-compliance devices. Additionally, you can schedule firmware updates to groups of devices all at one time, en masse.
- Maintain tenacious cellular connections with digi surelink
Wireless connections may experience intermittence due to a number of factors, including RF signal loss caused by fading, interference or moving obstructions. Typically, a wireless device is not notified when a connection has been terminated due to data inactivity. Digi SureLink creates reliable, persistent connections for devices connected to the Digi Transport LR54, enabling rapid on-demand communications over cellular networks.
- Digi TrustFence
Digi TrustFence is the security framework for the TransPort LR Series of M2M Routers. The TrustFence framework requires security to be designed in at the ground floor, resulting in a security orientation for TransPort LR devices. The built-in security of Digi TrustFence gives you secure connections, authenticated boot, encrypted data storage, secure software updates, and excludes all insecure ingress protocols.